Friday, April 1, 2011

Tibbles thinks it's too darn hot!

The old guy says I need to do something cute to keep my fans happy, but it's just too hot today.  It's 83° outside and I just want to cool off.  I jumped up on the closet so I could be close to the ceiling fan, but the blades are going around pretty fast and it's a little scary.  I figured if I went out in the living room that maybe the old guy would leave me alone, but he's determined to follow me around with that stupid camera. Maybe I'll do something exciting tomorrow.  Rod says Rich is coming down to shoot the Oceanside 70.3 triathlon tomorrow and will probably come to visit when he's through.  That's always fun and he can move a lot faster than the old guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.