Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Tibbles Trashes the Bathroom

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ 

I think I may have gone just a little too far today and the old guy is NOT happy!  After yesterday’s fun in the master bathroom, I thought I’d see what I could do in the guest bathroom.  It’s not very big, but I was able to leave my mark on it.  Now the old guy is mumbling something about how a friend told him that they eat cats in China and he’s going to ask for the recipe.  I’m trying to let Rod know that this wouldn’t happen if he’d turn the toilet paper roll around so it’s easier to pull down.  At least he changed the towels, but I don’t like the color combination.  Maybe he’ll get the message.




2 comments:

  1. The second still photo is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, I don't see anything wrong with the color combination in the guest bathroom. Can't you just calm down for a couple days? Now go sit in the corner and do NOY move until Rod says you can!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.