Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tibbles samples mangos from Guam


Rich came to visit the old guy and me when he got through shooting the Oceanside 70.3 triathlon today for the Challenged Athletes Foundation.  Last week, he shot the Xterra, Guam and brought us back some dried mangos as a little gift.  Not exactly my first choice, but Rod ripped into them and he was really enjoying them.  I figured they must be pretty good if he liked them, but they didn’t taste anything like fish or chicken.  They are kinda fun to play with, but the old man didn’t think it was amusing and spoiled my fun.  I guess I’ll have to find something else for some entertainment.  Rich is shooting Nautica, South Beach next weekend.  Maybe he can bring me back some gulf red snapper from Florida.  That would be a nice treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.