Saturday, April 30, 2011

What Can I Destroy Tonight?

It's Friday night and as usual, the old guy is sitting in his chair and I'm bored.  What to do...what to do?  I'm kinda prowling around to see if there's something I can have fun with, or at least screw up a little bit.  It's about time the old guy went out and found something new for me to play with while he's just sitting watching TV.  I got queasy watching the video Rod shot tonight.  Rich, or someone, needs to tell him how to hold the camera still when I'm moving around the room a little too fast for him.  Maybe Saturday will be more exciting.




  

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, it must be hot in the apartment -- you run around too much and get overheated -- why not spread yourself out on the floor in front of the TV and watch reruns of the Royal Wedding on uTube -- there are eight parts to the marvelous story and you would cool off somewhat, maybe even fall asleep for a few hours

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.