Sunday, April 10, 2011

Time Out for Tibbles



I've had a very busy week and I'm totally exhausted today.  I also need to kiss up to the old guy for a while after getting him pretty angry with me for some of my little adventures.  It's Sunday afternoon, so the old guy and I curled up on his favorite chair and we've been watching the Masters.  I'm not sure what it's all about, but there are a bunch of grown men  hitting a little white ball all over the place.  He went to Petco after it was over and brought me back something new to try--cat grass.  I'll have to check it out.  He's still mumbling something about wondering if I'm worth the expense.  I guess I still need to work on getting on his good side.

We've been on our own  this weekend. Rich is shooting the Nautica Triathlon in South Beach, Greg is driving home from some meetings on the East Coast and Jill is on her way to Amsterdam  They really get around.  Maybe I'll get to take a trip somewhere one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.