Friday, April 8, 2011

Tibbles tackles spaghetti.


The old guy cooked some spaghetti for dinner tonight and I was able to swipe a strand before he ate it all.  It’s not something I’d want to eat, but I sure had some fun playing with it.  Rod says he like’s it “al dente” and that sure makes it easier for me to play with it.  While he was eating, I dragged it all over the house and he didn’t know where I was.  He finally found me in the bedroom, but not before I’d had a chance to attack it from many different positions.  I didn’t get a chance to taste the pasta sauce he put on it, but it looks interesting and something I’ll try to taste test the next time he eats it. 

All in all, the old guy’s not a bad good cook.  I saw him take a chicken out of the freezer tonight, so I’m looking forward to when he puts that in the oven.  I think I prefer the white meat, but it’s all good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.