Sunday, January 8, 2012

A ride on a magic carpet.

Yesterday, Rich took the Christmas tree down so it will be ready for trash pickup on Thursday.  He thought I was going to mess with him while he was taking down the decorations, but I didn't want to get the pine needles in my fur. I just stayed away until he got down to the red sheet under the tree and that's when I began to have my fun.  Rich pulled the sheet all over the house and I got a free ride the whole time.   The old guy says he's going to miss the tree, but it's definitely time for it to go.  Maybe there'll be more room for me to play with my stuff now.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, what a ride you were having on the magic red carpet !

    don't forget to jump on the Christmas tree as they pull it outside to trash it ...

    it's your last chance until next year!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.