Saturday, January 14, 2012

I didn't start this!

Rich is always complaining that I show the old guy a lot more affection than I give to him.  I wonder why? The old guy always makes sure my food and water bowls are full and he gives me special treats like chicken that he bakes especially for me.  He also empties my litter box and lets me curl up with him on his chair for some nice long naps.  Rich, on the other hand, likes to disrupt me when I'm just laying around comfortably, minding my own business and watching TV, or he'll tease me with all kinds of stuff.

Take a look at this video and you figure out who started this little confrontation. No respect!



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, Rich never allows you to rest a little ...

    you MUST show him who is boss -- YOU are ...

    bite his finger and claw him up -- he would then learn to stop bothering you all the time !

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.