Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Time to tidy up


The holidays are over and the old guy says it's time to start tidying up the house and tossing out the trash.  It's been fun playing with all of the boxes, wrapping paper and ribbons, so I'm going to miss that stuff.  
I particularly like all the boxes and sure didn't want to see the old guy start breaking them down.  I'm still trying to coax him into keeping a few around. It's not like he keeps "house beautiful" anyway, and I don't think Martha Stewart will be paying him a visit.

Rich is still teasing me with all of the fun stuff Hartz sent to me.  I've been beating up on the Angry Birds and have been able to yank a few feathers off.  Here's a shot Rich got of me while I was playing with an Angry Bird inside my tube.  Pretty cool, huh?


1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, have fun with all those boxes while they are still there ...


    5 January 2012 / Thursday --


    Jim came over this morning to pick up his last four art works -- he does not plan on getting any more ...


    tomorrow is the Feast of the Three Kings when holiday gifts are exchanged in Spain ...


    tonight the shops are open past midnight for those last minute shoppers -- the streets are really crowded ...


    after the feast the shops start their annual Rebajas de la Cuesta de Enero, trying to sell their overstocked winter clothing and other things

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.