Monday, January 9, 2012

Shout it from the rooftops!





Hey everyone--GREAT NEWS!  Rich, the old guy's son, entered a photo of me playing with one of my Hartz Angry Birds in their photo contest and I won one of the Cat Grand Prizes.  Thanks, Rich for your great photography.  The grand prize is a trip to Hawaii.  No, not really, but it is an Angry Birds themed prize pack from Hartz.  I can hardly wait to get it.  Here's the link with the announcement from Hartz, with my winning photo:



Thanks to Rich also for helping the old guy make me a real whizz in social networking.  In addition to my blog, I have my own Facebook page and Twitter account




1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, oh, my, what nice clean sharp teeth you have ...

    Congratulations on winning first prize in the contest -- I bet you cannot wait to see what toys you won ...

    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.