Sunday, January 22, 2012

The price of first class mail just increased.

The old guy almost forgot that Sonny, one of my biggest fans (Troglodite), sent me another certificate for some more personalized stamps, so he didn't send it in until last week.  The post office just increased the price of a first class stamp from 44 to 45 cents, so he thought he was going to have to buy a bunch of penny stamps to make up the difference.  Surprise, surprise!  We got our stamps yesterday and stamps.com sent us 45 cent stamps at no extra cost. That was nice.  Thanks again Sonny.  The old guy says he'll send you a couple in the mail.

This time, the old guy chose a shot that Rich took of me playing with one of my Hartz angry birds.  Kinda cool, huh?  If you look closely you can see the nice sharp claws I had before I had my pedicure. 

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, gee wiz ...

    when will the USPA stop raising the price of first class mail ?

    your new stamp is extra cute with you playing with one of your favorite birdys ...

    now I have to start getting any new 45 cent stamps that come out -- BUT i have a LOT, like hundreds, of forever stamps I can use ...

    Tibbles, don't send me EXTRA stamps because you can use them on letters to your all your fans in the USA

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.