Friday, January 20, 2012

Tibs Weighs In

Rich and I were playing rough the other day and I'm afraid I "accidentally" scratched Rich's leg a little more than I intended.  :)  Anyway, I guess my claws were getting a little long and the old guy wasn't feeling so great, so Rich got to take me to the vet yesterday to get a pedicure.  The nice lady there weighed me while she was at it and I've actually lost about a half a pound. Yeah! That's good news because I have to admit I am a little overweight. The old guy has switched my cat food to "light" and he's also been cutting down on the size and number of chicken treats he gives me. I guess I could lose another pound or so.  I wonder if there's a "Biggest Loser" TV show for cats?


  

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, I am glad to see you lost some weight ...

    here is a link to a cute owl, since you like fuzzy owl toys so much ...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vufEqpZZql0

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.