Sunday, January 1, 2012

A new place to explore

The old guy's garbage disposal quit working a couple of days ago, so Rich had to spend several hours under the kitchen sink replacing it.  Rod went to bed and wasn't sure if the job was finished, so he didn't want to turn it on in the morning until he checked with Rich.  Meanwhile, he tossed a perfectly good muffin down the drain and didn't even offer any of it to me.  Huh!  Well, I'm not going to pass up an opportunity to try something new.  Besides, I was kind of interested in what Rich was doing when he was cussing at the new disposal when he installed it.  As all of my fans know, I'm pretty smart and agile and I was able to fish the muffin out after a few tries.  I was looking forward to enjoying something new before I got caught in the act.  I don't think I'll ever get the chance to try that little trick again, because the old guy keeps reciting, "I will not throw stuff in the garbage disposal without turning it on right away".  Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

1 comment:

  1. poor Tibbles, after all that work getting the remains of the muffin out of the sink drain

    Rich tried to take the tasty morsel away from you !

    did you find it yummy and finish munching it away ?

    Just be sure you don't stick your paw into the drain when the replacement disposal unit is installed ...

    it could cause you some painful grief !!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.