Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tibs Gets the Bird.

We've been having a quiet weekend and the old guy is back in his chair looking at Rich tease me with the Hartz Angry Birds.  The nice lady at Hartz sent me a whole bunch of stuff, but the old guy stashed most of it away and doesn't bring something out until I've destroyed most of the toys still laying around the house.  As usual, Rich is teasing me while I'm trying go relax, but it is kinda fun to chill out on top of the wardrobe and still be able to play without a lot of effort.  Rich says he's going to be taking down the tree soon, so that should be a fun event.  I'm hoping the old guy will shoot another video I can share.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, I see you are still having fun with that nutty bird ...

    why don't you totally destroy it so that Rod gives you a NEW rhingy to play with ?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.