Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My String

Oops!  The old guy kinda goofed, but he went ahead and posted his video to my blog anyway.  He was holding my special string with one hand and trying to shoot a video with his other hand.  He forgot to hold the iPhone horizontally, so the video has a vertical format.  Duh!  Oh well, it does show me playing with one of my favorite things.   I can take it just about anywhere and can also play with it without the old guy or Rich being around.  Sometimes I drag it all through the house and leave it in some weird places.

Rich tweeted that he’ll be coming back later tonight, so I’m looking forward to some roughhouse play after hanging out with the old guy.  UPS delivered a big box addressed to him a couple of days ago and I think it may be my prize from Hartz.  I can’t wait for him to get back and open it.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, soooo ...

    you like string too !

    It looks like a LOT of fun

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.