Saturday, November 26, 2011

Another Dangling Thingy

Rich is such a generous guy.  The 99 cent store is close to his bank, so he goes in there to look around every time he's up that way.  Yesterday, he brought me back another dangling thing with some plastic fish on the end.  The old guy calls him a spendthrift, but I sure have fun with all the stuff Rich keeps buying me.  Of course, I think he enjoys it almost as much as me and he has fun teasing me with stuff.  He'd better watch out.  It's been a week since I had my claws clipped and I'm already beginning to sharpen them again.

Sonny, one of my biggest blog fans, is also pretty generous.  A while back, he sent Rod three gift certificates to buy custom stamps.  We just got the second ones back yesterday and I think they're pretty cool.

We have one certificate left and Rich and the old guy are thinking of taking some photos of me to make a holiday stamp.  I'm trying to decide if I'll let them dress me up in some silly stuff.  A Santa hat is definitely out of the question.

2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, so you have a new fish toy to chase after -- what kind of fishy is it ?

    a carp or a tuna or a sun fish or a porcupine fish or a minnow or a clown fish ??

    your new postage stamp is fabulous and very colorful -- I am sure that a Santa hat would look kewl on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's called a plastic fish. In fact, there are two of them--one yellow and one pink.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.