Friday, November 18, 2011

Waiting for something exciting to happen.

The old guy hasn't posted any new videos of me on the blog lately and says I'm not giving him much to work with these days.  That's too bad, Rod, but I'm growing up fast and slowing down a bit in the process, so I'm not ready to perform at the drop of a toy.  The old guy did go shopping yesterday and brought back a case of "Two Buck Chuck" merlot from Trader Joe's, so I do have a new carton and a few paper bags for my entertainment.  I found a little piece of something while he was putting stuff in the cupboard and it's kinda fun to poke around, but I haven't figured out exactly what it is.

I heard Rich and the old guy talking about taking me to the vet on Friday to get my claws clipped.  The lady there really likes me, but I don't know why they want to clip my claws again.  Maybe it's because I was getting them nice and sharp and doing some serious damage to Rich's legs.  I guess I'll just have to start working on them again, so they're in good shape for the holidays.   Ho, Ho Ho!


1 comment:

  1. Hi again, Tibbles ...

    I haven't sent you a message lately either -- a couple days ago my lights went out and I didn't reboot my iMac until an hour later and FireFox that I use for your blogs until right now ...

    I am glad to see that you have a new fresh box to play in -- see how Rod tries to make you happy all the time ?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.