Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Fun


So, what’s with the clocks?  I had to go in and wake up the old guy this morning and he wasn’t very pleased about it.  He mumbled something about getting an extra hour of sleep because of the end of daylight savings time.  What’s that all about?  I just wanted my breakfast and some fresh water.  He finally got up, but he was a grouch all day.
Meanwhile, I’m just trying to keep myself entertained while Rich is still in Nevada after shooting a triathlon. It turned out to be a duathlon and they had to cancel the swim because of the cold weather.  The old guy was griping about needing to clean up the house, but I was able to find a rubber band and have some fun with it.
Greg, the old guy’s other son came down and took him out to lunch, so I had a little time to myself.  Greg is pretty cool, but he’s allergic to me and really starts sneezing whenever I try to snuggle up with him.  His eyes were really watering today, so I guess I’ll need to keep my distance.  Geez, how can anyone be allergic to a kitty like me?



6 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed, Tibbles, you sure were playing the active role of Flip, the Cat in your video -- you REALLY like to play with that tube, don't you ?

    Rich sure does travel a lot -- why doesn't he take you with him so you could be the mascot of the sporting event ?? Has he ever thought of that ?

    a question -- did any one of those who donated to your special birthday charity fund win any kind of a prize from you ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich and the old guy had talked abut trying to have some kind of prize drawing, but it never got going. People just didn't seem to be reacting well to the fundraiser, so we all decided not to push it too hard. The old guy says there are way too many people out there asking for donations to all kinds of things. Thanks again for your donation. It made me feel good and not was for a worthy cause.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, I'm not sure I like the kinds of ads running on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tibbles, tell Rod there are a couple NEW puzzles on the AAPL message board -- he did quite well on the last batch and another poster did them too ...

    the new ones are kinda easy ...

    today I went to the dermatologist again -- as usual he removed several bumps on my face ...

    would you believe, when I got home I found that smallish triangular window that swivels open on the driver's side smashed -- they stole the recharging unit I had inside ...

    I called the insurance company, they gave me the reference number -- tomorrow I have to check with the glass guys to see when they can come here to replace the glass ! It is always something here !!

    I hope that Rod and you are OK -- you haven't posted anything new since last Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're fine. The old guy accidentally erased a video of me when he tried to transfer it to his computer from his iPhone. Sorry your car was broken into again. You must live in a tough neigh or hood. We olive in a very quiet senior community. Rod says he may try the puzzles again if someone else does it first. He doesn't like giving the answers before someone else. tries.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.