Saturday, November 19, 2011

I love things that dangle.

Rich went to the 99 cents store yesterday and bought a whole bunch of new fun things for me.  He thinks he's going to dress me up in some cute stuff for some Xmas shots, but he's in for a big surprise if he thinks I'm going to put up with that.  He did buy this new dangling blue thingy and was dangling it in front of me like it was bait on a fishing line.  Of course, I couldn't resist it and had to go for it.  He really is a cool guy.  He's up in Los Angeles today.  He is at the Union Rescue Mission and is taking photos with a friend who gives away slightly used shoes for people in need.  The Mission has it's Thanksgiving dinner today and will be feeding several thousand people.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you are sure having fun with the dangling blue snakey thingy ...

    don't worry, you will be adorable in a red Santa hat ...

    it is raining AGAIN here and 50 degrees -- a miserable and wet day, don't you think ?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.