Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I've graduated to the big stuff.

First off, a big THANK YOU to all of you who donated to my birthday fundraiser for ASPCA.  I didn't meet my goal, but I did raise $185, and that ain't bad for a one year old kitty.  The old guy says he knows how it feels to be constantly bombarded by charities and politicians for donations, so please know I appreciated your generosity.

Now that I'm a year old, I kinda feel like I've grown out of playing with toilet paper rolls, so I'm now I'm trying to work on bigger things.  I wonder what I can work on after I outgrow paper towels?



2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, how about paper bags and cardboard boxes ?

    you already have a lot of practice with them, don't you ??

    You didn't raise a whole lot of cash this time -- perhaps when all the political fund raisers are gone, after the next presidential election you can try again ...

    the world economy isn't exactly booming these days so peeps don't have a lot of spare cash to donate to anything, don't you think ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, I see you have a new member 13 ...

    I wonder where Greg is from -- do you know ?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.