Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Lazy Saturday


It’s on days like this that I’m really glad I’m an indoor cat.  Outside, it’s a cold, wet and windy day.  Inside the old guy’s house, I had a good breakfast and my belly is full, the house is nice and warm and the carpet is comfortable.  It’s just nice to be able to lie around and do a little stretching and rolling.









I think my mom has it pretty good as well.  She was a stray before Mike and Carol adopted her.  They sent us a couple more photos of my mom, Cali, with Carol and Mike’s new baby girl, Zoey.  It looks as if they’re getting along well and my mom is really looking out for the new arrival.

Meanwhile, Rich, the old guy’s son, is on a ranger’s truck on Catalina Island shooting a marathon.  He sent us a Tweet saying it’s very foggy and windy on the island.  Rich said a bison raced right by them while he was shooting the race.  He’s just hoping he doesn’t get seasick on the boat trip back to Dana Point.

4 comments:

  1. Tibbles, the weekends are good times to rest, and I can see that you are taking advantage of a lazy Saturday ...

    you must have been exercising a lot because you don't appear to be as chunky as before ...

    your mommy cat is very happy with Zoey, the cute new addition to her abode ...

    I hope that Rod and you have a nice warm Sunday too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanksgiving may not be a hit with turkeys -- or many vegetarians.

    But AG's musical e-greeting for the holiday will likely generate a few laughs.

    Fresh music and lyrics jazz up many of the outfit's electronic cards.

    This one, a runaway hit, scored more than 30 million Internet views before Thanksgiving.

    http://images.businessweek.com/ss/05/11/egreetings/source/2.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Troglodite. Glad you received my photo and stamp. I asked the old guy what happened to your Thanksgiving comment. He checked his "deleted" file and found it. It is now published. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rod and you might like a really FRESH turkey for that special meal ...  
     
    here is a way for you to shoot your own -- you MUST get them in your crosshairs and you ONLY have one minute to liquidate a flock of always moving birdys -- score 20 turkeys if you can ...  
     
    my score was 22 turkeys with 26 shots which makes me an EXCELLENT MARKSMAN !!  What score did YOU get ?
     
    http://www.riversongs.com/egreetings/turkeyshoot.html  

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.