Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Lazy Day in Vista.


Rich bought me this little toy a while back and it's kinda fun when I don't want to exert too much energy. I can just stretch out on the floor and take a poke at it and the toy does all the work.  What better way to spend a lazy Saturday afternoon?  We live in sunny Southern California, but it's been really cold and raining for the last couple of days, so it's nice to be an indoor cat and just be able to lay around the house.  Rich is in Nevada shooting another triathlon, so I'm just taking it easy with the old guy.  Maybe he'll treat me to a little chicken later, if I'm nice to him.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, Sundays are days of rest -- that toy seems to really get your attention as you roll around the floor -- I see your tube in the background too -- you can always take a snooze in there when you feel like ...

    today is a great day for some chicken leftovers, don't you think ?

    I put the recyclables out today and took a couple pics of the pigeons I feed at the sidewalk ...

    have a restful night -- and Rod too, of course

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.