Thursday, November 10, 2011

Trash Night

Trash night is always kinda fun at the old guys house.  He and Rich toss out some of the fun stuff I've been playing with all week, but they also empty out a few cartons and bags and usually let me keep something I can play with this week.  This time, Rich put his remaining Diet Coke in the refrigerator and let me have the empty package.  All kinds of possibilities with it.

I think it's going to be another quiet weekend for the old guy and me.  Rich is leaving tomorrow to shoot a marathon on Catalina Island and won't be back until late Saturday night.  It's supposed to be raining and stormy, so I hope he doesn't get seasick on the boat trip over there.  He's probably going to get pretty wet along with all the runners.  Meanwhile, I'll be snuggling with the old guy in a nice warm house.  Good luck Rich.  Make sure you keep your cameras dry.


1 comment:

  1. GOSHERS, Tibbles, you are getting SUPER chunky ...

    you need all the exercise you can get, night and day !

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.