Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Surveying my stuff.

It's hard to believe that I've been living with the old guy for almost a year now.  I've sure been able to gather a bunch of "stuff' together in that time, thanks mainly to the generosity of Rich.  I doubt I'd have so many things if I had to depend on the old guy.  He really is kind of a cheapskate and figures I'd be just as happy with free boxes and paper bags.  He may be right, but I sure do like the tube, my cube and that new dangling thingy that Rich just got for me.  Sometimes it's hard to figure out what I want to play with next.

Rich and the old guy will be having Thanksgiving dinner with Rod's other son, Greg, and his family tomorrow, so I'll be by myself for a while.  I sure hope they bring me back some turkey.  I've heard that Greg's wife, Robin, is a really great cook.

Happy Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

  1. Tibbles, you have WAY too many thingys to play with now ...

    Rod is NOT a cheapskate -- he is the one who keeps your food dish full all the time ...

    I am sure Rod will bring you some yummy turkey leftovers to keep you happy for a couple days ...

    Have a great Thanksgiving everyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, here is an eCard that has your favorite fuzzy barn owl toy featured in it ...

    hope your Thanksgiving stuffed you with turkey ...

    http://www.jacquielawson.com/preview.asp?cont=1&hdn=0&pv=3148506&path=83562

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Troglodite. Rich and the old guy are just about to leave for dinner with family in San Clemente. Rod asked me to send you this card: http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=3064353501807&source=jlfb&cont=2

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tibbles, you are such an intelligent well read learned kitty kat ...

    you show it with that classical quote at the end of your eCard

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.