Sunday, November 27, 2011

Warm Laundry


It’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to get into the old guys laundry, but he dumped a bunch of it on the bed yesterday and it was really nice and warm.   I usually play pretty hard in it, but this time I just felt like lying back and getting comfortable.   It didn’t last long because the old guy starting folding stuff and putting it away.

Rich and the old guy also tried taking some photos of me yesterday to use for various holiday greetings.  The old guy tried to get my attention while Rich was taking all kinds of shots.  Here’s one outtake of me playing with the dangling thingy.  I can ‘t wait to see the shots they choose, but I think they’ll be really good. 



2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, thanks for reminding me -- I have a pile of laundry to wash -- maybe I can get to it tomorrow, Tuesday ...

    I see you buried yourself in the warm cozy stuff that Rod washed -- when I had my kittys, they would jump in the laundry thingy and bury themselves in the warm stuff as I took a piece out and folded it ...

    that photo is really nice, BUT where is your Santa hat ? For a Christmas stamp there must be something to signify the season -- no text on the stamp??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww our zoey LOVES the warm laundry! Tibbles is so big now, what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.