Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hands Off My Stuff!


Geez!  The old guy threw out a bunch of my good stuff last night.  Now I need to make sure he knows I want what’s left.  The new tube that Rich bought me is really cool.  It even has a hole in the middle where my tail can hang out.  I like my old red cube as well, but it’s beginning to get beat up pretty badly.  Maybe I shouldn’t play so rough.  One of my fans sent me a message that there’s another surprise for me in the mail.  I can’t wait to see what it is.





1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, Rod threw away that ratty paper bag and the old wine box he had to reduce the clutter somehow -- I am sure that he will save you a new box the next time he gets one ...

    you don't play too rough -- you are just like any cat, playful as can be -- anyways, you still seem to have a scratching post -- where is your fuzzy mouse toy?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.