Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tibbles Meets His Match


The old guy’s back has giving him a lot of trouble lately, so he had Troy, the physical therapist from Cardiac Rehab, come to the house to give him a treatment.  He put Rod on a special table and really gave him a good workout with all kinds of stretching and massaging.  After Troy was through, he played with me and gave me a workout like I’ve never had before.  By the time the old guy grabbed his camera, I was pretty pooped out, but I sure did have some fun.

The old guy is moving around really good right now, so maybe I can have some more fun with him after I recuperate.




2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, Troy really gave you a thorough workout, didn't he --now you should be ready for MORE fun and games ...

    I probably need a therapist to work on my back -- then I would be able to move around a LOT easier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troy was really good. The old guy's back hurt so much he could hardly move. He spent about an hour stretching the old guy out and using some kind of roller tool on him. When he was through, Rod felt like a 60-year old. Rod was late getting out his camera, but Troy plays ROUGH!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.