Thursday, June 2, 2011

More fun with Fuzzy and the Cube

I'm so glad I found my fuzzy mouse again.  My red cube is getting kind of beat up, but I still have lots of fun playing in it with Fuzzy.  The old guy has even let me keep the wine cases for a while longer and I've turned the living room into my own entertainment center.  Rod's talking about it being time to get the carpet cleaned, so I hope he doesn't mess with any of my stuff when he gets it done.  I heard him tell someone on the phone that he's going to the produce market again today, so I'm looking forward to what he brings home.  He sure can make those cherries disappear in a hurry.




2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, now I saw your fuzzy mouse toy -- you sure do have fun playing with it near your red cube -- what happened to your other play cube? Remember that when Rod uses the vacuum cleaner it makes a lot of noise -- don't be a scaredycat. I eat ANYTHING with PITTED cherries in them, EXCEPT the cherries themselves WITH pits -- I dislike spitting out the pits

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green cube got really beaten up and old guy told e he threw it out. However, I saw him tie it up and put it in the closet. Maybe he'll bring it out again one of these days. I've pretty much trashed my red cube, but it's still fun.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.