Thursday, June 9, 2011

Where's the fish taco?

Yesterday, was World Oceans Day, so Rubio's had an on-line coupon to pick-up one of their tote bags free to celebrate the occasion.  The old guy went down and got one just for me.  That's nice, but where's the fish taco?  I know he must have bought a couple and he usually shares a little piece with me.  I bet he scoffed them down there without even thinking about sharing. Oh well, the bag is nice and big and I think I can have some real fun with it once I have it broken in a bit.  It's a lot stronger than the paper bag, but I'm going to work on it.

5 comments:

  1. Tibbles, did you know that "taco" in Spanish means JOKE?

    Those special heavy tote bags virtually last forever, but maybe not for a playful cat such as you are

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, I forgot to mention that tacos are quite small thingys -- I can wolf down three or four at one sitting which is probably what Rod did on his way home

    ReplyDelete
  3. The old guy told me "taco" is a swearword in Spanish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tibbles, ohhhh, my, Rod must know a LOT of Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tibbles, did the Old Guy live in Spain where he learned his Spanish?

    Taco also means snack -- what the people do is go from bar to bar before dinner to sample their specialty such as mussels / jamon serrano / octopus or whatever [something Rod would love to do] -- the they go home and have a late dinner, sometimes around midnight

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.