Monday, June 6, 2011

Just Stretching out.

My red cube is getting in almost as beat up as the green one was when it suddenly disappeared.  I’ve really got this one broken in well and it suits me just fine, so I hope the old guy keeps his mitts off of it.  Today is one of those days when I just want to laze around in my cube and maybe do a little stretching with no interference.  I’ll kiss up a little to Rod a little later and see if he has any chicken left in the refrigerator.  That would make it a purrfect day.









1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you sure like your red cube, don't you -- maybe Rod will surprise you one of these days with a NEW cube to stretch out in ...

    you like fish too? I sent Rod a link to a video of a cat playing with dolphins -- ask him to show it to you -- maybe if you are extra nice Rod will take you on a boat ride to play with those "fishies"

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.