Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Think I'm In Trouble.


Rich, the old guy’s youngest son will be 50 on July 17.  To celebrate, he’s trying to raise $5,000 for the Challenged Athletes Foundation (CAF).  Rich works with CAF quite often and is really impressed with all that they do.  I cleaned out my kitty bank today and made a small donation.  If you’d like to join me, here’s the link:


You can give as little as $10 to help this worthy cause.


I think I got on the old guy’s bad side this morning.  He keeps a lighted magnifying glass in the kitchen so he can read the small print instructions on the back of frozen food boxes and I have lots of fun playing with it.   Today, the back cover came off and the batteries went somewhere under the refrigerator.  I think the cover went under the range.  I tried to fish it out, but couldn’t reach it.  Maybe Rich can help me find it when he comes down to see us today.




1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, I find it annoying that the cooking instructions on MANY frozen food dinners are in such fine print that it is difficult to read them -- luckily Rod has a magnifier to use -- I don't need one YET ...

    hopefully Rich or Rod can use a flat yardstick or whatever to find it again ...

    incidently, HAPPY FATHERS DAY to Rod and Rich [and even to your deadbeat Dad]

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.