Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Way Too Many Toys!

I now have so many toys, I have trouble deciding what I want to play with next.  The tube that Rich gave me the other day is really cool and all kinds of fun.  It's also a good hiding place.  Sometimes I use it to pounce out on the old guy when he goes to get coffee in the kitchen.  Today is trash day and Rod says he's going to clean up the place.  I need to tell him who's the boss around here and make sure he doesn't toss out any of my good stuff.



 

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you DO have plenty of toys to play with -- since that tube is new, it seems to attract your attention more than the others do ...

    maybe Rod should throw out that paper bag before you tear it to shreds

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.