Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I Need Room To Relax




I enjoy all the fun things I have to play with, but sometimes I want to relax a little.  The old guy keeps leaving a bunch of stuff on the coffee table where I like to lay and stretch out a little.  He really needs to clean things up.  One item is a cute kitten calendar that would look great hanging in the kitchen.  Come on Rod, get off your chair and do a little housework.

I’m also hoping I can get a couple more donations for Rich’s CAF fundraiser before the end of the day.  I need at least one or two of my fans to contribute so I can have a drawing after 5PM to see who gets my beautiful mug on a mug.  Just two more $10 donations would do the trick.  Purrrty please!

Email Rod at rodcruse@gmail.com with your name so he can verify the donation was received by CAF. Good Luck and thank you for supporting Challenged Athletes Foundation and me!

Follow @CrusePhoto, @CAFoundation and @TibblestheCat on Twitter for the latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.