Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I have another new toy.

Rich, the old guy's son, had a new toy for me when he came down on Sunday. It's a tube and I'm having fun with it while I'm still checking it out.  Rod says my toys are taking up way too much space in the living room and that I'm going to have to choose which ones I want to keep out all of the time.  That's a tough choice.  He already tossed one of my wine cases and it looks as though he's ready to throw out the paper bag.  My red cube is also getting pretty beat up, but I think he'll let me keep that a while longer.  I need my own playroom.




2 comments:

  1. My cats have one of these. Endless hours of entertainment for them...and me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, that is one HUGE tube for you to play in -- hopefully you thanked Rich for giving it to you ...

    I still see the old wine box and paper bag sitting there ...

    don't tell Rod that a NEW fuzzy toy should arrive at your playground, probably on Saturday -- this is just between you and I -- if you tell Rod that I told you about it, he may get mad and keep it for himself himself!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.