Thursday, June 30, 2011

Getting Back to Normal

Things have been kind of crazy around here for the last few days while I tried to get some support for Rich’s CAF fundraiser.  I enjoyed trying to help out, but that was tough work!  Now that I’ve picked a winner of my mug, I’m hoping that I can just get back to being a kitty.  A big “thank you” to all of those who donated.
I think the old guy may be losing it.  He hid my mouse, Fuzzy, and owl, Soren, when he tried to have me select a winner of the mug.  Then, he couldn’t remember where he hid them.  Weird old man!  He finally remembered where they were and gave me back my favorite toys.
It’s nice to get back to just being a kitten again, but I sure hope Rich reaches his goal of raising $5,000 for CAF.  That would be really awesome.
Rod tells me there’s a big celebration coming up on July 4th to recognize the founding of our nation.  He keeps telling me not to be scared when the fireworks start going off.  I’m sure glad I’m an inside cat and won’t be outside when all the celebrating starts.        





6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A follower says he's having problems making posts. Can someone else please try? We are trying to determine where the problem is occurring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again Tibbles,

    I am now using FireFox to see if my comment comes through ...

    I see that you still like your old red cube -- what is that darker colored travel bag you were playing with?

    Did Rod show you the owl video I sent you?

    Keep posting stuff on your funny and informative blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The old guy says the problem must have been at your end. We started watching the video last night, but didn't get all the way through it. Thank you for all of your gifts. The black bag is the Rubio's tote bag the old guy got for me a couple of weeks back. He had it hanging on his office door where I couldn't get at it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tibbles, I originally used the Netscape Navigator and Safari browsers that worked many times before

    then logged into FireFox [which I rarely use] and it worked ...

    hope you enjoy the owl video ...

    over and out

    ReplyDelete
  6. The old guy says he can't believe you're still using Netscape. He uses Safari and hasn't had any problem with it. I'm glad you can post again.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.