Thursday, October 27, 2011

Having fun in a box

Last night was trash night, so the old guy asked Rich to toss out the cardboard box I've been playing with for the last couple of weeks.  Rich decided to let me have some fun with it one last time before it went in the recycling bin.  I don't think the old guy could swing me around like Rich did, but I sure had a nice little ride while Rich played rough with me.  I'm sorry to see my box go, but I know it won't be long before Rod goes to Trader Joe's and replenishes his supply of "Two Buck Chuck".

I'm still trying to raise funds for the ASPCA to celebrate my birthday month.  Just a few more days to go and I'm nowhere near my goal.  If you'd like to make a small contribution, here's the link:
http://aspcaambassadors.donordrive.com/campaign/tibbles

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.