Monday, October 3, 2011

My Remote Mouse

October 1 was my first  birthday, so Rich and the old guy had a little party for me.  As most of my fans know, the old guy is really cheap, but Rich bought me a bunch of cool presents, including a remote mouse.  It's kinda slow on the carpet, but it really zips around on the kitchen floor.  Rich took a video of me having fun with it while the old guy worked the remote.  All kinds of fun!  I think even the old guy enjoyed it.

I'm still trying to raise money for the ASPCA during October to celebrate my birthday, but I'm not having much luck.  Rich and Rod thought I should be able to raise $500 with a bunch of small donations from all of my fans.  The fund raising page will accept donations as small as $10.  It's for a good cause and you'd make me very happy, plus you'd have a good feeling.  Here's the link if you'd like to donate:
http://aspcaambassadors.donordrive.com/campaign/tibbles


1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, Rich finally bought you a present you like playing with as Rod works the remote -- have fun with your new birthday present

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.