Wednesday, October 5, 2011

There's a Mouse in the house.

I'm not sure who has more fun playing with my toys--me or Rich.  The old guy wasn't feeling so good yesterday, so Rich brought back a light dinner from Mimi's for him.  After dinner, Rich put my remote mouse in the bag and we all had lots of fun with it.  I wonder what I'd do with a real mouse?

Yesterday was World Animal Day and the old guy and I were both thinking about how lucky we are to have each other.  World Animal Day celebrates all animal life and humankind's relationship with the animal kingdom.  Animals can really be great companions and enrich lives.

My mom, Cali, was a stray calico and she was lucky enough to be adopted by Mike and Carol, two of the old guys young friends.  It turned out that she was pregnant, but had only two kittens in her litter--my sister and me.  Carol knew that Rod had been really lonely since his wife died, so she gave me to him as his 80th birthday present.  He says I've made a really big difference in his life and he takes really good care of me.  October 1 was my 1st birthday, so we decided to raise funds for ASPCA throughout the month as a thank you for the good work they do.  You can help me reach my goal of raising $500 with a small donation of just $10 by contributing on the following link:


Thank you.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you always did have fun with bags, and more so with the remote mouse Rich gave you for your first birthday ...

    what did he buy for Rod at Mimis Cafe? Did you get to munch on anything he bought?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.