Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm having fun with a cardboard box.

I'm still trying to collect donations for ASPCA and would really appreciate a little help.  Here's the link:

Rich is shooting a race in Huatulco, Mexico this weekend for the International Triathlon Union, so the old guy and I are spending a quiet couple of days at home.  Rich and he took me to the vet a couple of days ago to have my claws trimmed again and they weighed me while I was there.  I now weigh 14 pounds 9 ounces, so I guess it really is time to start watching my diet.  I'm still pretty active and don't really look all that chubby, but I'm beginning to notice it takes a little extra effort to jump up to my hiding place above the office closet.

The old guy bought another case of "Two Buck Chuck" the other day and was going to throw the carton away until I pounced on it.  I can really have fun with it, but I have to admit that I sometimes get a little too wild and that's when Rod had better watch out.  When I put my ears back  and get into the "attack mode" he knows it's time to bring out the Band-Aids, or cover up his arms.  I hope he keeps it around for a few more days.



1 comment:

  1. hey chubby Tibbles, you always liked the boxes Rod got his wine specials in -- enjoy -- I see your red cube and your favorite fuzzy owl toy near the cardboard box ...

    do you like going to the vets to get your claws trimmed?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.