Monday, October 10, 2011

Leave no door closed.

I'm still trying to collect donations for ASPCA and would really appreciate a little help.  Here's the link:

It's been kinda boring the last few days,with Rich shooting a triathlon down in Huatulco, Mexico.  He's due back late tonight, but meanwhile, I've been trying to liven things up a little with a little exploring.  It was a bit difficult, but I was finally able to get the door open in the old guy's office closet.  He's got all kinds of stuff in there, but nothing really worth all the effort to get in there.  I even found my old green cube that I thought Rod tossed out a long time ago.  I don't think he ever really throws anything away.  Maybe Rich will bring me back something from Mexico.  That would be a nice surprise.



4 comments:

  1. Tibbles, Rod's closet door would be easy to open because it slides to the right and doesn't open outward ...

    closets are really kewl places to stash stuff, don't you think? What else does he have saved for you in there??

    you should see MY closets -- one of these days I have to look through everything and get rid of what I don't use or need anymore, just to make room for other treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, while we are waiting for more comments, here is your PUN for today ...

    What did the grape say when the elephant stepped on it?

    Nothing, it just let out a little whine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tibbles, I just sent you something special in the mail -- it should arrive there early next week I guess -- I hope I got the address right ...

    I've been thinking -- the ones who are connected with the owl box web cams have all published autographed hard back books chock full of color and black and white photos of the owls throughout their lives ...

    have you thought about making a couple dozen copies of a similar book with pics of your mommy, your sister, Rod's friends who gave you to him, you and your toys, your activities and other really cute kitty photos? It would be autographed by Rod and Rich and your paw print and sold to your friends everywhere at a reasonable price -- a percentage of each sale would go to your ASPCA charity -- think about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Troglodite (Sonny), thank you for sending me something, I can't wait to see what it is. You really are so generous--not cheap like the old guy. Thanks also for your donation top my birthday fundraiser. It isn't doing very well. I guess people get pretty tired of being asked to donate to so many different things.

    Rod thought about making a book, but I doubt he'll ever get around to it. He's still trying to update his memoirs and was also going to try and put a lot of his wife's children's stories into one book.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.