Friday, October 28, 2011

I have my very own stamps.

Just a few more days to go to help me raid funds for ASPCA in celebration of my first birthday. If you'd like to make a small contribution, here's the link:
http://aspcaambassadors.donordrive.com/campaign/tibbles
A big THANK YOU to those who have already made a donation.


I'm so excited!  Troglodite (Sonny), one of my biggest fans sent me a gift certificate for custom photo stamps as a birthday present.  The old guy uploaded one of Rich's photos of me for it and my stamps arrived in the mail yesterday.  The old guy tried scanning one of the stamps yesterday and this is how it looks.  Very cool!  Thanks again, Sonny.





2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, Rod sure did a marvelous job with that batch of your new USPS stamps -- you look sooooo handsome on it ...

    on the next kit set try to get TIBBLES, THE CAT in along the side/s, maybe on the left side and top -- you are supposed to be able to do that according to the instructions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, soooo, I wakes up about noonish ...

    it's raining outside, as usual ...

    THEN, all of a sudden I see lovely white snow flakes as large as dinner plates falling !!

    I had to go to the bank and I couldn't remember which buttons to push on the small Kia to defrost the front and back windows on which tons of snow had already accumulated

    so, naturally I got out with a brush to get the snow offa da windows --

    as I dusted the snow from the windows and rear view mirrors it snowed INSIDE the driver's side, all over da place ...

    at the bank I could see the buttons to push, so the return trip was a LOT easier because I could at least see through the windows ...

    when I got home I spread some snow melt stuff from the front steps to the car as pigeons waited patiently for some seed, BUT I don't have any left!

    the blizzard is supposed to continue until Sunday morning ...

    if you need any white stuff, maybe I can send you some via email --

    here is a link that somebody sent me on how to make the personalized stamps -- I don't know if it will help you any ...

    http://www.squidoo.com/custompostagestamps

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.