Thursday, October 13, 2011

I need to recharge my batteries.


To celebrate my first birthday, I am having a fundraiser for ASPCA through the month of October.  If you would like to make a small donation, here's the link:

http://aspcaambassadors.donordrive.com/campaign/tibbles

Yesterday, it was just too darn hot to do much of anything.  Rich recharged the remote mouse and tried to get me to chase it around, but I really wasn’t in the mood.  I was able to grab it a few times, but I certainly wasn’t going to exert myself just so the old guy could make another video.  I wonder if Rich could recharge me?


3 comments:

  1. Tibbles, hello again ...

    you DO seem to like chasing your remote controlled mousie, don't you ?

    maybe Rich will have a new toy for you to play with -- do keep us informed, as usual -- YOU don't need recharging, you are ALWAYS active at something

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, I included a link to this page of your blog on an AOL message board ...

    one of the ladies commented, "Tibbles is adorable! A little lazy Laughing Surprised but enjoyed the toy a lot when it came near him so he could continue to lay on the floor!"

    another gal wrote, "Tibbles is a lovely cat"

    as you can see, anybody who reads your blog thinks you are the absolutely most amazing kitty in the whole wide world

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tibbles, did you know the following?

    The first Sweetest Day was pronounced in October 1921 in Cleveland. The Cleveland Plain Dealer's October 8, 1922 edition, which chronicles the first Sweetest Day in Cleveland, states that the first Sweetest Day was planned by a committee of 12 confectioners chaired by candymaker C. C. Hartzell. The Sweetest Day in the Year Committee distributed over 20,000 boxes of candy to "newsboys, orphans, old folks, and the poor" in Cleveland, Ohio.[3]

    The Sweetest Day in the Year Committee was assisted in the distribution of candy by some of the biggest movie stars of the day including Theda Bara and Ann Pennington.[3] -- that was a tad BEFORE my time!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweetest_Day

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.