Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Birthday Party



October 1 was my first birthday, so Rich and the old guy helped me celebrate with a special little can of food and the Happy Birthday song.  What fun!  The old guy says that one year old for a cat is the equivalent of about 18 human years.  I guess I’m at that “awkward” age.

The old guy is too cheap to buy me any presents, but Rich bought me all kinds of stuff.  The old guy says I should be happy just playing with paper bags and cardboard boxes.  I dunno.  I have fun with all the stuff, but I sometimes think that Rich has as much fun with my stuff as I do.  I’m going to post a separate blog showing me playing with a remote mouse that Rich bought for me yesterday. Even the old guy enjoyed that.

Don’t forget that I’m trying to raise funds for ASPCA this month to celebrate my birthday.  I have a goal of $500 and a LONG way to go.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, happy first birthday -- may you have MANY more ...

    Rod and Rich sure have great voices when they sang to you, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.