Monday, October 17, 2011

I just got a really cool present.


I'm celebrating my first birthday by raising funds for ASPCA during October.  If you'd like to make a small donation, here's the link:
http://aspcaambassadors.donordrive.com/campaign/tibbles

I am really stoked.  Troglodite (Sonny), one of my biggest fans, sent me a pack of photo stamps in the mail today. Thank you, thank you, thank you!  I'm going to ask Rich and the old guy to pick one of my best photos and upload it, so the post office can print my very own customized stamps and send them to me.  How cool is that?

2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, I thought that your very own Tibbles, The Cat stamps would be great to add to an easy to make Tibbles, hard cover coffee table Photo Book for those who donate to your ASPCA fund ...

    the book would be a LOT easier to make with photos of your mommy and 30 or more pages of your best color shots ...

    the more copies you make the cheaper it usually is to print ...

    it will take Rod forever to make his book of memoirs and will be a LOT more expensive to do ...

    think about it -- I am glad you like the stamp kit -- I thought you would -- have fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tibbles, AMAZING ...

    Eagle owl at 1000 frames per Second towards a camera ...

    http://www.dogwork.com/owfo8/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.