Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thirsty!


I'm celebrating my first birthday by raising funds for ASPCA.  If you'd like to make a small donation, here's the link:
http://aspcaambassadors.donordrive.com/campaign/tibbles

I don't know why, but I'm really fascinated with water and I try to get the old guy to run the faucet for me all the time. He thinks it's about as interesting as watching grass grow and says there's a shortage of water, so I shouldn't waste it.  I try to drink as much of it as possible, but some goes down the drain.  Maybe he could just fill the sink and leave the water in there, but I don't think that would be anywhere near as much fun.

1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, when I had my kittys they would jump up to the kitchen countertop whenever I was washing dishes in the left side and I would allow the water to stream from the water filter spout in the right side and they would stick their head under it and drink -- I even had a large mug filled with water there for them to slurp up although their water dish on the floor was always full ...

    maybe when it rains there Rod could take you outside and sit you under the roof drain spout to get all the FREE water you could manage? Wouldn't that be tons of wet fun for you ?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.