Saturday, October 29, 2011

I guess I'm an Uncle.

Just a few more days to go to help me raise funds for ASPCA in celebration of my first birthday. If you'd like to make a small contribution, here's the link:
http://aspcaambassadors.donordrive.com/campaign/tibbles
A big THANK YOU to those who have already made a donation.


My mom, Cali, lives with Carol and Mike and they are the ones who gave me to the old guy for his 80th birthday last December.  Now, they've just had their first baby, a little girl named Zoey.  She was born on September 29, which kinda makes me feel like I'm an uncle or something.  My mom's not quite sure what to think of the new addition to the family, but she was a great mom to me and I'm sure she will look out for her.  I was hoping that Zoey would wait until October 1 to be born, so we could share the same birthday, but she was in a hurry to see this wonderful world and came a few days early.  Cute, huh?





1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, so now you are an uncle to a really cute baby! Congratulations !! -- your mama, who always appears young, looks proud of the new family member too ...

    my brother's birthday is also today, Mischief Night ...

    he can be a rascal sometimes -- LOL

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.