Saturday, August 6, 2011

Another New Toy


Rich bought me another new toy yesterday.  I’m not sure the old guy approves, or will let me keep all of this stuff.  He thinks I’m getting spoiled and lazy.  I’m not, I’m not!

I have to admit that I don’t need to do much to play with this thing.  I can just lay on the floor and poke at it once in a while and it does all the work.  I think my favorite toys are still my stuffed owl and Fuzzy, the mouse.  I also have lots of fun with simple things like plain old paper bags, empty cartons and my Rubio’s tote bag.  Rich stuffed me in the tote bag this morning and was swinging me around until I got dizzy.  It’s fun having him around, but he still has a lot of work to do to get his stuff all moved in, or put into storage.  He had to go down to Chula Vista this weekend to shoot a triathlon, so it’s just me and the old guy for a couple of days.  Yawn!





2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, that looks like a super kewl fun toy ...

    one that you can play with for hours as you stretch out on the floor ...

    does it run by batteries or whatever to make the yellow thingy on top move around and the red ball move away from your paw when you try to get it?

    Chula Vista, California is where Dale and Roy's streaming video owl web cam is broadcast from -- there are THREE fuzzy baby owlets and their mom doing their thing 24/7

    ReplyDelete
  2. No batteries. The ball is on a springy kind of wire and the ball is in a groove. I get kind of bored with it in a hurry.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.