Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Upheaval





It’s been kind of hectic around the old guys place since Rich started moving in his stuff.  He has a lot of stuff to sort out and get into storage before too long.  Meanwhile, I’m having trouble getting up to some of my favorite spots, but I’ve also found a new place to explore in Rich’s room.  All of this upheaval is interfering with my normal routine, so I sure hope things soon get back to normal.  I need to keep an eye on all my stuff and make sure it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle.  




2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, if Rich is away in California today, doesn't Rod use his iPhone to take the blog video and help you with the comments ?

    to the right it says CONTRIBUTORS Rich Cruse and Tibbles -- does it have to be updated ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old guy takes all of my videos and helps me write the blog. Rich just takes photos of me once in a while. Rich was just shooting a race over the weekend and is back now. Rod and Rich can both write and/or edit my blog, but Rod uses my name when he writes stuff. He says he has to try and think like a cat when he does it.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.