Monday, August 29, 2011

Rich is messing with my mind.


I’m an easy going little kitty most of the time, but things have sure changed a lot since Rich moved in with us.  I think I’ve got the old guy figured out pretty well, but I’m never quite sure what to expect from Rich and he keeps messing with my mind.  I need to make sure he doesn’t lock me in somewhere where I can’t get out, or pull some other kind of trick.   Of course, I find ways to get back at him every so often and he has the scars to prove it.  Hey, Rich, mess with me at your own risk!




2 comments:

  1. Tibbles, as they say, a mind is a terrible thing to lose ...

    that nasty Chris shut you in one of the cabinet compartments -- when you can, attack his sneakers and rip them to shreds and scratch his butt through his bermudas AND when he sneezes loud, take a good bite out of his nose -- he should learn quickly who is the boss at Rod and your home

    ReplyDelete
  2. His name is Rich and I know he's really just playing with me. Sometimes, I get back at him pretty good.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.