Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Having Fun With Rich


Things have changed quite a bit since Rich moved in with the old guy.  In fact, sometimes it feels like spɹɐʍʞɔɐq puɐ uʍop ǝpısdn sı ƃuıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ.  He can sure play a lot harder than Rod and I have trouble trying to keep up with all of the little tricks he keeps playing on me.

It’s kind of fun when Rich holds the red cube up so that I can jump into it, but then I’m never sure if he’s going to swing me around too much and make me dizzy.  He also keeps freaking me out with the laser light that Greg, the old guys other son, bought for me when I was little.  Rod quit using it with me because he thought it was making me act weird.

Lately, I feel as though I’m growing up and not the little kitty I was just a few months ago.  I’m still having fun, but slowing down a bit.  The old guy is happy with that, but he says I’ve got to do some more cute things if I still want people to read my blog.  I'll see what I can do.



1 comment:

  1. Tibbles, you seem to be getting slightly more active today -- what if Rich would attach your red cube to the ceiling fan -- you jump in it and go round and round and round, as you get dizzier and dizzier ...

    that laser thingy is dangerous for cats and humans -- if it shines in your eyes it can make you go blind as a bat, making you a bat cat ...

    today I had to get blood tests taken for sugar stuff -- before the tests were done in the doctor's office, which was a LOT easier -- now one has to go to some outsourced lab to get the work done -- the one closest to me was boarded up / closed so I had to go to West Trenton near an iHOP place to get it done -- a LOT of paperwork to fill out as I talked the ears off the nice lady -- I am STARVING TO DEATH -- how many GALLONS do you have to extract? She took me into a back room, stuck the needle in my left arm and took two vials of blood without me feeling a thing ...

    then I went to the nearby A Taste of India and got myself a LARGE take out order of MANY Indian delights, half of which I had for lunch -- yumyum ...

    Why don't you have Rich take a recent face shot of Rod, so that we can connect a REAL person with the views of legs and ankles and feet and slippers we usually see -- and at the same time he can add Rod to the list of contributors ...

    it is marvelous to see you out and around again -- ɹɐǝɥ noʎ 'ʞɹoʍ pooƃ ǝɥʇ dn dǝǝʞ

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment. All are reviewed first.